Physical Rehabilitation and Wellness
St. Anthony's offers specialized rehabilitation services to help patients achieve their maximum potential and return to a healthy lifestyle. Our therapists work with each patient and their families to create an individualized treatment plan with realistic goals.
Outpatient therapy services now located at the Richard E. Workman Sports and Wellness Complex.
1301 North Maple Street | See Map | Google Map
The Physical Rehabilitation department offers services for both inpatients and outpatients with a physician referral.
- Balance Evaluation and Training
- Vestibular Rehabilitation (for BPPV)
- Hip and Knee Joint Replacement
- Treatment for Orthopedic Conditions including post-fracture, muscle strains, sprains, and injury
- Arthritis Therapy
- Treatment for back and neck pain, injury or post-operative care
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation for traumatic brain injury, head/spinal cord injury
- Strength Training for generalized weakness and reconditioning
- Women’s Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Sports Medicine