Interventional Pain Management
St. Anthony's Center for Interventional Pain Management is a hospital outpatient multidisciplinary pain management clinic that offers a full range of comprehensive pain management treatments.
We are committed to the complete non-surgical and minimally invasive management of pain syndromes. Our goal is to decrease your pain as well as to increase your daily activities and enhance the quality of your life. We will provide an evaluation, a diagnosis and treatment plan in which you, as the patient, are an active participant.
Our philosophy follows:
- Devote necessary time to listen to our patients.
- Provide a caring approach to the management of each patient's pain.
- Develop a personalized treatment plan for each patient based on their unique pain disease and their goals for their treatment.
- Educate each patient about their condition, treatment, options and progress.
- Ensure that all procedures required are performed with the patients comfort and safety the top priority.
- Support referring health care providers in the care of their patients.
At St. Anthony's, we provide high-quality, compassionate care combined with use of modern technology of interventional pain management.
With on-site, state-of-the-art fluoroscopy procedure suite, all procedures performed with the use of fluoroscopy to be more effectively and comfortably.
We offer a multi-disciplinary approach for patients with acute and chronic pain.
We work closely with primary care physicians, as well as many specialists to optimally coordinate the care of our patients.
All of our patients first undergo a thorough assessment to determine the issues contributing to their pain symptoms. We then develop an individualized treatment plan targeted to their specific problem. We utilize the most advanced technologies and work to stregthen our patients' emotional ability to cope with the debilating effects of pain in order to help them quickly return to a fully productive life.
At St. Anthony's, we feel that by providing the right diagnostic insights, comprehensive medical strategies, and new advanced treatments, pain and suffering can be dramatically reduced.